Saturday 16 February 2013

Dissolve

Two days ago was Valentine's Day! It was pretty fun because I got to spend it with my best friends from school and we watched a movie. Even bought (and gift wrapped) myself a present for fun HAHA that's as low as it gets, my friends.


Yesterday I went out to have a sashimi lunch with my parents and it was really enjoyable. Got to pop by a shop afterwards and there was a really good sale so I got these items below for around $30! Found cute floral napkins at IKEA as well!

I love it when I find good bargains - which reminds me, I have to go thrifting soon!
Tonight I'm probably just going to finish up some homework and head to bed, it's been an extremely long day...

Goodnight x

2 comments:

  1. You go to the St. Bernadette's Church thrift store, right? :) May I know which part of the Church it is located at?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's in the little building on the right of the entrance (opposite Great World City)! x

      Delete