Wednesday 9 April 2014

Liebster Award Nomination

 
Rules: 
1| You must link back to the person who awarded you
2| You must answer the 11 questions given by the nominee before you
3| You must pick nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions
4| You cannot nominate the person who nominated you
5| You must tell your nominees that they have been nominated by you


x

What is your favourite season and why?
I live in Singapore so sadly, I don't get to experience the seasons but if I were living somewhere else, I probably would love spring or autumn - spring because it's the season for the blooming of flowers and the weather is sunny and encouraging, autumn because I just really crave for the crunching sound of dried leaves and the look of pavements browned or yellowed by a blanket of crispy, fallen leaves.

What 5 makeup products can't you live without?
Haha I don't wear make up, but do own a few so I shall just list them here since they almost fit the limit (+1):
In a clockwise direction: Topshop "Sunbeam" Highlighter, Nivea Fruity Shine Pink Guava, Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in No. 15 Pudgy Peony, Revlon Super Lustrous™ Lipstick Matte 010 Wine Not, Revlon Colorburst™ Lip Butter 035 Candy Apple, Lancome Paris Sparkling Cherub Sheer Warming Illuminating Powder

What is your favourite genre of music and what artist do you like?
God... music questions always catch me in the worst way - I find it the hardest thing to explain the kind of music I like, unlike others who can just simply say a particular genre! I actually don't mind all musics, except the occasional flouncy superficial and meaningless pop songs I guess. Basically, trying to break it down, I would say I like alternative music (rock/pop/folk), musicals (broadway, frozen, hairspray, that thingamajib), electronic, R&B.....
You could follow me on Spotify or 8tracks if you'd like to! I'd love to check out your playlists and music as well.

Who are you favourite bloggers?
I guess you'll find out at the end of this post and by reading my previous Liebster Award nominees? 
Also, I love:

If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Bali/UK/France

Who/What inspires you?
My grandfather, flowers, tears, music, poetry, literature, smiles, light, darkness

What are your fears?
Death of a loved one, rats, lizards, crows, drowning, falling

If you only had one day to live what would you do in it?
Spend it with the people I love, skydive

What are your hobbies?
I love reading, sketching, painting with watercolours, writing letters, listening to music, watching Criminal Minds, collecting magazines and perfumes.

What qualities do you look for in those you surround yourself with (friends, family, loved ones etc..)
Someone who can smile, who cares for others, is selfless, friendly, humble, loyal and loving. 

What plans do you have for yourself?
I hope to finish my final year well with perseverance and determination, before I go off to university to study Law

I'd like to thank Tara for nominating me for this award - I really appreciate it and am so honoured! It was really fun answering all your questions.
I shall now be nominating...
- Helen
- Emily
- Sophie Jane
- Emma Jane
... to answer these questions:
What's your favourite song, currently?
What's your favourite weather?
Dream vacation destination?
Oldest clothing item you have in your closet?
What is your favourite flower?
What's your favourite scent?
What do you usually have for breakfast?
If you were a character in a book, who would you be?

5 comments:

  1. Aw thank you so much darling! I'll have these answers up soon.

    Studying law! Wow, I'm so impressed! You're amazing :)

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, Emma! :)
      Haha I really do want to do it - it'll be amazing if I can, after I graduate... fingers crossed x

      Delete
  2. Aww thank you so much for answering all my questions! It was lovely reading them. I love your blog so much! Hope we can follow each other. x Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for nominating me! it truly made my day! i will be sure to do it sometime this week, thank you again :) hope you've had a lovely easter weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an awesome blog roll. Checking them all out right now. :)

    ReplyDelete